We are currently accepting new clients without waitlist.
Joyce Vromen psychology is based in the central Brisbane (Meanjin) suburb of Spring Hill. We offer in-person and telehealth assessments and therapy supports across the lifespan.
Assessments. We are conduct cognitive, educational, behavioural, and psychological assessments. And aim to use this assessment knowledge to support you to thrive across contexts. Assessments we conduct include, but are not limited to, assessments for:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity behaviours (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum behaviours (ASD)
- Intellectual ability (e.g. giftedness or intellectual disability)
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- neurodiversity in Women (who are often misdiagnosed)
It is easiest to conduct assessments in-person, but many assessments can be conducted online as well.
Therapy & support. Therapy supports we offer include, but are not limited to, supports for:
- Depression and low mood
- parenting challenges
- adjustment difficulties across the lifespan
Check out our instagram feed to get to know us!