Joyce Vromen psychology is based in the central Brisbane suburb of West End. We offer assessment and therapy support, primarily for children and adolescents.
Is your child or teenager struggling to get the grades you would like them to get at school? Or is your child or teenager struggling in the home environment, with completing their morning or evening routine or with sustaining attention on dinnertime conversations? Is your child or teenager struggling in social interactions or with regulating their emotions?
Joyce Vromen Psychology can help with each of these concerns. We provide assessment and supports that help your child to thrive at school and at home! We want your child to feel and do well and we want the best for them, just like you do.
We are experts in cognitive, educational, and emotional assessments. And we use this detailed knowledge of your child to support them to thrive academically as well as at home.
The assessments we conduct and therapy supports we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity behaviours (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum behaviours (ASD)
- Intellectual ability (e.g. giftedness or intellectual disability)
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- ADHD and autism in Women (who are often misdiagnosed when it comes to neurodiversity)
Most of our assessments are conducted in person, but intake and outcome sessions can take place via tele-health where preferred.