We are moving! From May 29th we will be based at level 2 201 Wickham Tce, Spring Hill.
Joyce Vromen psychology is based in the central Brisbane (Meanjin) suburb of West End. We offer in-person and telehealth assessments and therapy supports across the lifespan.
We are experts in cognitive, educational, and behavioural, and psychological assessments. And we can use this assessment knowledge to support you to thrive across contexts.
Assessments we conduct include, but are not limited to, assessments for:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity behaviours (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum behaviours (ASD)
- Intellectual ability (e.g. giftedness or intellectual disability)
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- neurodiversity in Women (who are often misdiagnosed)
It is easiest to conduct assessments in-person, but many assessments can be conducted online as well.
Therapy supports we offer include, but are not limited to, supports for:
- Depression and low mood
- parenting challenges
- adjustment difficulties across the lifespan