Joyce Vromen psychology is based in the central Brisbane suburb of West End.
We are experts in cognitive, behavioural, neuro-developmental, and emotional assessments for children, adolescents, families, and women. We conduct assessments collaboratively with you and value that you know yourself / your child / your family best. We bring the assessment and mental wellbeing knowledge to assist you as best as we can on your personal journey. The assessments we conduct include, but are not limited to assessments for:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity behaviours (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum behaviours (ASD)
- Intellectual ability (e.g. giftedness or intellectual disability)
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- Anxiety, mood
- Women (who are often overlooked when it comes to for example neurodiversity)
Assessments we conduct include for example the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC), Wechsler Individual Achievement Test (WIAT), Conners Comprehensive Behaviour Rating Scales (Conners CBRS), Autism Spectrum Rating Scales (ASRS), the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), and the Test of Variables of Attention (T.O.V.A.).
Most of our assessments are conducted in person, but intake and feedback sessions can be done online where preferred and suitable (e.g. via Zoom). For remote clients with limited access to local services we can explore options for comprehensive online assessment where feasible and available.